Vacant DCC Office Manager
Vacant DCC Office Manager
The Danish Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong is seeking a part-time office manager, who is already in Hong Kong and holds a working visa. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small community but to make a huge impact. You will have the opportunity to take on a broad scope beyond pure administration and assist the Board with projects and initiatives.
This job is suitable for a candidate, who thrives by working independently and enjoys working flexible hours. You will be working alone but in close contact with the Chairman and Vice-Chairman. You can expect to work in a very friendly and professional environment with competent people and will be exposed to different tasks and situations, which makes this job very unique.
It is important you are self-driven and proactively reach out to the community and stakeholders. Despite you will be working independently, you will be involved in many various local and global network and collaborations. This is a great opportunity to expand your horizon in Hong Kong as well as in Asia.
- Manage all administration for the Danish Chamber of Commerce
- Provide assistance to the Chairman and Vice-Chairman ad hoc.
- Provide technical assistance during webinars, conference calls, presentations
- Manage the event management system
- Maintain and update website
- Manage Facebook Page and LinkedIn
- Prepare monthly newsletter
- Respond and deal with external communication and queries in a professional manner
- Organize and coordinate social and business face-to-face and virtual events
- Perform monthly budget follow up and prepare the financial statements
- Follow up on the membership payments
- Collect payments and deposit checks to banks
- Coordinate Bi-monthly’s DCC Board meetings, send invitations, share agenda, take meeting minutes
- Attend recurring mandatory external meetings presenting DCC
- Experience providing outstanding administrative support
- Event Management experience
- Strong presentation with outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Speaking Danish would be preferable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proactive and autonomous with the flexibility to adapt to ever-changing priorities and responsibilities
- Ability to solve problems and think "outside of the box"
- High attention to detail
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, integrity, trust and confidentiality
- Great attitude and adaptable nature with a strong desire to learn and expand on responsibilities
- Robust and resilient with a good sense of humor
Application deadline August 1st., 2022 with preferable start date 1 September 2022. Any questions please do not hesitate to send an email to Anita Vogel, Chairman - firstname.lastname@example.org